|Local high-end retail company seeking a Sales Assistant. This position requires a minimum of a 2-year degree, above average skills in Microsoft Office (including Excel) and 3+ years of sales experience. Looking for previous experience w/ POS software and light Photoshop skills. Work hours will vary, but more than likely will consist of 8:30am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday, and will include working every other Saturday from 9:00am - 3:00pm. Please submit your resume immediately.|
|Industrial Outside Sales|
|Premiere nationwide distributor of industrial supplies has a great opportunity for experienced Outside Salespersons. East Texas and Shreveport, LA territory. Metalworking experience a plus. Knowledge of cutting tools, CNC machines, etc. helpful. Minimum two years of recent outside sales experience required. Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Must be able to travel daily within territory. Occasional overnight travel. Competitive compensation package, salary + commission, excellent benefits. Please respond immediately with resume or call 318-869-3494 for an appointment with Laura.|
|Aviation Mechanical Drafter|
|Have a passion for flight?
Enjoy seeing your drawings come to life?
Then this may be just the position you've been looking for all your life!
Aviation Mechanical Drafter Needed:
Requirements: FIRST AND FOREMOST, CREATIVITY!
•Uses computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs.
•Creates and revises production drawings (detail and assembly drawings).
•Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to system or project.
•Utilizes knowledge of various engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
•Drafts detailed multi-view drawings of piece parts and assemblies.
•Communicates with Tooling, QA, Engineering, and Manufacturing regarding new and revised prints.
•Technical drafting degree OR 4 years minimum design work experience required.
•AutoCAD 2010 experience required.
•Self-starter w/ability to work with little supervision.
•Geometric dimensioning and tolerance experience a plus.
•Aerospace industry experience a plus.
•Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Excellent Benefits Include:(Benefits start on the first of the month following hire date)
•100% Employer paid for Major Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX
•Company paid Basic Life
•Company paid Short-Term Disability
•401K with Match Program
•Long Term Disability is available as is Supplemental Life Insurance
•Scheduled Working hours are:
◦Monday – Thursday, 7:00am – 5:00pm
◦Friday 7:00am – 11:00am
|Manufacturers in the Shreveport-Bossier City area are seeking AutoCAD Operators.
Specific areas of responsibility may include (but are not limited to):AutoCAD LT 2006, AutoCAD 2010 or newer, 2D and/or 3D experience
Experience with Autodesk Inventor / Product Design Suite or SolidWorks is a plus!
Prepare Art, Die, Fabrication, and Submittal types of drawings
Prepare full size templates for manufacturing and customer use
Plan layouts for CNC machines
Reverse engineer parts in order to create electronic drawings
Help enforce the Engineering Drafting Standard
Answer questions from internal and external customers as required
Excellent Benefits Packages, some including 401k retirement plans**Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Interested and qualified candidates are should submit their resume ASAP! Applicants already registered with Jean Simpson Personnel Services should call!
|Shreveport-Bossier mattress store searching for outgoing salesperson. Looking for someone who loves working with the public and enjoys retail work.Must be professional, friendly and dependable.Base plus commission sales, insurance benefits offered.Hours between 10am-7pm M-Sat and Sun noon-6pm.Typically off one weekend a month. Please respond with resume if this position sounds like the job for you.|
|Payroll Account Manager|
|Local Payroll Company has a couple openings for an Account Manager Position.
Provide System AND Payroll processing support to clients.
Heavy Customer Service
Higher level education or college degree3 years’ experience minimum in payroll and systems support
Relative Technical client Account support and Management
FPC or other payroll and/or accounting certifications a plus
Above average Math skills
Excellent work ethic
Salary and Hours:$33,000-$40,000 DOE
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
All interested and qualified applicants are urged to respond with a resume IMMEDIATELY! If you are already registered, please call to schedule an update.|
|Outside Sales Professional|
|Tire and lube company seeking an outgoing Outside Sales Professional for Lufkin area. (100 mile radius)
•Established route, commercial accounts.
•Previous outside sales experience required.
•Automotive experience a plus.
•Base plus commission, company car *avg. salary $60k-$70k*.
Must pass drug screen, criminal background check and have good driving record.
Please respond immediately with cover letter and resume.
|Shreveport-Bossier area company seeks Client Services Rep.
Looking for outgoing, professional candidate with maturity who is comfortable dealing with VIPs of all size companies
.Benefits/insurance background helpful but not mandatory
.Most will be day travel, occasional overnights
.Must like working with numbers and be very detail oriented
.Must be able to do tedious work at times
.You will be the face of the company and will be expected to dress professionally and ready to visit clients on short notice
All interested and qualified applicants submit your resume TODAY!|
|Responsible for the implementation and transition of new clients from sales to customer support following the prescribed workflow documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
•Review initial new client paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
•Ensure completion of due diligence check.
•Complete Implementation Review Call with client and establish implementation schedule.
•Manage staff requirements for data entry.
•Configure Time & Attendance, HR, and Benefit Administration plans.
•Validate data for demographic and history imports.
•Ensure Company Setup Review is completed prior to first payroll submission.
•Perform additional related duties as requested or assigned.
•Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
•At least three (3) years experience in payroll and support systems preferred.
•Experience in human resources beneficial.
•FPC (may obtain within one year of hire)
Skills and Abilities:
•Ability to manage multiple implementations and handle multiple tasks with little supervision;
•Above average technical knowledge;
•Knowledge of computer software and systems;
•Above average mathematical skills and knowledge;
•Professional manner and appearance;
•Above average planning and organizing skills;
Special Job Conditions:
•Must be able to work in an environment in which constant deadlines exist.
•Must be able to work scheduled hours for position with adjustment to hours as necessary to meet client needs.
•Must understand all company guidelines, procedures, and workflow.
|Safety, Health, & Environmental Manager|
|Leading company in the Shreveport, Louisiana area is seeking a Safety,Health & Environmental Manager!
• Provide technical and regulatory expertise to ensure compliant, safe work places, and continuous improvement of OS/IH and ER programs.
• Conduct field OS/IH and ER program reviews to assess compliance
• Participate on site safety committees/teams
• Responsible for completing and coordinating assigned OS/IH and ER activities and projects, including IH monitoring and ergonomic assessments
• Responsible for supporting incident investigation and reporting
Participate in project reviews to identify and resolve SH&E issues/opportunities
• B.S. degree or equivalent in a Safety, Health or Environmental field
• 5-10 years experience leading SH&E effort at a manufacturing or distribution site, preferably pharmaceutical
• Must be thoroughly familiar with OSHA, DOL, DEQ and other regulatory requirements
• Knowledge of cGMP’s and processing equipment and hazards
• Must possess good computer skills
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
SALARY Range 65k-90k with 12% Bonus Opp.
Qualified Applicants submit your resume TODAY!
|Outside Sales - 18 wheeler & parts|
|Outside Salesperson Wanted - 18 wheeler
Outside Salesperson needed for 18 wheelers and commercial trucks and/or parts. Business-to-Business sales experience preferred. Training on trucks provided. Become an expert in product knowledge. Cold calling required to prospective customers. Some established accounts provided. Maintain customer contact before, during and after the sale. Need to identify and profile prospective customers. Develop and apply strategies necessary to obtain orders. Keep current on market and customer trends. Looking for candidates who want to excel and succeed!
Day travel required from Shreveport office. Company car provided. Base plus commission. Health, dental, 401k offered. Must pass drug screen, back ground check and have good driving record.
Interested AND Qualified Applicants submit your resume ASAP!!
|#191175 - kmb||Professional Placement|
|Fast-Paced, On-the-Grow client ready to take business to the next level!Looking for intelligent, creative, self-starter willing to take the initiative to make things happen. Good work-ethic and attitudeare key to success in this high stress, deadline filled team environment. Degree preferred but will consider training if has the right skill set and good, old fashioned application programming (not web-based) experience. A background in C or C++ is required and PSL Page Builder is a huge plus. Company close to operating 24/7 so finding the right person to assist in automating some of the projects and processes is the goal. This is much more than just a database operator.Minimum of 40 hrs/week and some Saturdays during busiest two weeks of the month. MUST be flexible and open to overtime. Family owned & operated with clients nationwide! Salary Negotiable!Benefits: Retirement, Vacation-1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 5 Sick days/year with buy back option if not used.All INTERESTED and QUALIFIED applicants should submit their resume TODAY!|
|Outside Sales Account Manager|
|Fast paced, thriving company in Shreveport is seeking a Sales Account Manager.
Skills & Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelor degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
• Minimum seven (7) years of Account or Project Management experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, as well as data entry skills
• Knowledge of management and supervisory skills
• Must be able to direct and supervise employees on team
• Must have the ability and willingness to mentor, train, evaluate, delegate, and motivate others
• Must have excellent understanding of current applications and trends selling in the printing industry
• Ability to maintain and enhance customer relationships
• Must be proficient working with all types of sales to national accounts and selling business to business
• Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities
• Ability to present results and strategize to senior management level
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively coordinate, communicate, and relate well with others
• Must have excellent listen skills as well as written and verbal skills
• Ability to write clear and concise correspondence and reports
• Must be very accurate in the preparation and proofing of various documents, reports, correspondence, and computer data entry
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Professional in appearance and conduct
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines by planning, implementing, and completing tasks in a timely manner
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Must be dependable, conscientious, hardworking, and persistent; task and goal oriented
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the company’s solutions (services and products) according to customer needs and objectives
• Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• Conduct reviews on accounts on regular basis to evaluate clients’ demands and usage of account
• Conduct assessments of clients’ credibility and perform billing duties at their requests
• Receive and answer calls from the clients or client service units in relation to the clients’ requests or questions; Answer the clients’ questions and ensure their problems are resolved
• Prepare and make report on market analysis, competitor analysis, and market trends
• Recommend new products and services to company management
• Accurately create request for all quotes, providing complete information for accuracy of estimate
• Educate in all phases of the customer’s business
• Prepare an annual plan based on company strategic plan for products to pursue and selling strategies for major accounts
• New accouns to be closed in next 45 days – updated monthly
• Inform customer service specialist of customer problems, changes or new information in a timely, professional manner
• Enlists the support of Sales Representative and Order Entry Specialists, production and other sales and management resources as needed.
• Works closely with Product Coordinator to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
• Any other duties as required or assigned.
Monday –Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm
All interested and qualified applicants should submit your resumes immediately!!
|Shreveport-Bossier City manufacturer seeks CNC Programmer for full-time position. Pay DOE. Good benefits, including 401k, offered.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES·
Write machine programs for CNC punching machines.·
Review drawings prior to programming of machines and releasing to the shop floor.·
Implement revision control and filing system for CNC programs.
· Assist in designing tooling
· Implement continuous improvement process
· Identify and implement programming improvements that focus on increased machine utilization with focus on increased output, quality, waste reduction and reducing idle time.
· Work with production scheduling to insure CNC programs and tooling are in place to meet daily production schedules
· Generate machine times for Sales and Marketing for quotations.
· Implement tooling evaluation process to establish the most cost effective inserts to be used.
· Maintain inventory list of tooling with die clearances.· Assist in the generation of machine part routers.
· Assist the Engineering department with CAD support when available
Be able to read and interrupt blueprints from Auto CAD and develop AutoCAD drawings· Specialized training in CNC Programming Trump programming preferred·
A strong mathematical background is required· Understanding sheet metal layout and bending functions are required·
Fluent in English both reading and writing·
Have the ability to take instructions from supervision and get delegated duties completed as instructed·
Have the ability to communicate and understand what they have been instructed to do·
Must be able to follow any written and approved process control documents
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
All interested and QUALIFIED applicants should submit their resume TODAY!|
|Shreveport-Bossier franchise seeks experienced automotive related retail manager for store management position.
•Sales and Return on investment to establishment
•Inventory and assets control
•All training, Salary reviews, Sales, Seminars & Meetings, etc.
•Oversee monthly budgets & daily control
•Automotive/mechanical experience required.
•Company Car & Fuel
•Bonus Structure off store profits
Store hours are Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat 7am-5pm. Manager will be expected to put in extended hours, especially during training. Must pass a criminal background check, drug screen, motor vehicle report and credit check. Please respond immediately with resume if this sounds like the job for you.
|Executive Assistant with Legal Experience |
|Local Shreveport-Bossier Company is seeking an Executive Assistant with Legal Experience!
Paralegal with good contract experience perferred.
Someone who can create professional emails and who is good with contracts.
Needs to be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
•Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
•$35K - $40K DOE
Must be able to pass drug screen and back ground check
ALL INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!!
|Local Shreveport/Bossier law office is seeking a Legal Secretary!!
This position requires:
•5+ years of Legal Secretarial work experience
•Strong skill in MSWord (2010 or 2013) and Excel
•Some experience with Labor Litigation would be a plus, BUT Not required.
EXCELLENTBenefit Package Immediately upon hire!
•Long Term and Short Term disability ◦ALL are 100% PAID BY EMPLOYER.
•Also, 401K with 5% company matching
•2 weeks Vacation AND 2 weeks Personal days.
Pay is DOE
Monday - Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
Does this position interest you?
Are you qualified?
|Sr. Chemist- Lab Chemist III- The position will be part of a team of Chemists in the Quality Control laboratory that supports the analytical testing of pharmaceutical raw materials, finished products, in-process materials, cleaning validation activities, and the development and validation of analytical test methods. The department provides analytical services to manufacturing, Technical Services, Validation and new material qualifications. All activities are performed in accordance with specifications, standard operating procedures, approved test methods and/or protocols, strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations of FDA and the company's departmental policies.
• Bachelor Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry is required.
• Minimum 5 years+ experience working in a quality control laboratory of the pharmaceutical industry with adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations of FDA is highly desirable.
• Work requires thorough understanding and proficiency in the use of HPLC, GC, IR, TOC, KF, UV/VIS Spectroscopy, Dissolution and wet chemistry and other analytical techniques.
• Knowledge of the following: Safety and hazardous waste requirements, Data acquisition applications and databases, USP Pharmacopeia, and laboratory safety and hazardous waste practices.
• Work requires the ability, initiative, and judgment to perform detailed technical work outlined in procedures with minimum supervision along side with experienced chemists in the laboratory.
• Analytical methods development/validation/qualification experience is highly desirable.
• Knowledge and on the job experience with (1) Microbiology of Pharmaceutical raw materials, product, and environment testing, (2) SAP, and (3) Empower Data system is highly desirable.
All qualified and interested applicants should submit their resumes TODAY!
|Manager Trainees Needed for Multi-state Finance Company
Finance company located in Shreveport, LA looking for motivated and dedicated management trainees to complete 12 month training program. Once successfully completed, earn promotion to Manager at one of the branch locations within a 5 state region.
Earn a solid base salary plus incentives and exceptional benefits
Receive paid Holidays, 401K, paid vacation and more.
Manager Trainee responsibilities include
•assisting with branch management
•assist in hiring, training and staff development
Must be willing to relocate to any location within AL, MS, LA, MO, IL at the end of training program.
Must have good credit or no previous credit.
College degree a plus, but not required. Even motivated recent high school graduates may be considered.
Must pass criminal background check, credit check and drug screen.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Don't let it slip by... Apply TODAY!
|Senior Quality Compliance Coordinator|
|Role: Sr. Quality Compliance Coordinator
Location: Shreveport, LA
•With Manager of Quality Process performs and documents in accordance with SOPs root cause investigations of routine customer product quality complaints.
•With Manager of Quality Process performs and documents in accordance with SOPs root cause deviation investigations of non-complex issues.
•Produces reports and tables summarizing customer complaints and investigations. Checks own work for accuracy. Assists in analyzing data for trends.
•Assist in the collection and summarization of data for annual product reviews or other purposes.
• Associate's degree in a science related to the manufacture and testing of pharmaceutical products with experience in an in-process quality role is required.
• 2 – 4 years of experience in a Quality role/Product Disposition.
Key Personal Attributes:
•Must have attention to detail and insistence on correctness and completeness as an element of all decisions.
•Ability to work with strict timelines and changing priorities.
•Good verbal communication skills.
•Good computer skills and SAP experience is preferred.
•Must be able to work any shift including days, nights and weekends per the needs of the business.
Salary $38k-$56k DOE! Benefits Offered.
If you're ready to join a well established, fast paced company, submit your resume to Karen TODAY!
|An established, growing Shreveport-Bossier area metal processing company is seeking an Inside Salesperson.
This is a great opportunity to grow with the company.
Looking for someone very organized with great customer service skills.
This person needs to have a professional appearance and excellent communication skills.
Duties will include:
•answering calls, emails and faxes
•growing a territory
Starting salary $35,000.00.
All interested and qualified applicants please submit your resume TODAY!
|Shreveport O&G related company currently looking for a Purchasing Assistant for their Supply Chain and Procurement division.
This position will assist the Purchasing Manager and the Buyer with:
cell phone/company phone ordering
This position has heavy administrative duties that require excellent Excel skills as well as good, recent Quickbooks experience. This position must also have good customer service personality to deal with employees out in the field.
Purchasing experience is not required but is helpful.
SAP experience not required but helpful as well.
This position pays $15-17/hr DOE, temp to hire.
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Don't miss out! Submit your resume to Laura TODAY!|
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Director of Human Resources in supporting other departments within the company. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Required Education and Experience
1. A bachelor’s degree and three to four year’s human resource experience.
1. Assists Human Resources direction with various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
2. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
3. Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
4. Files EEO-1 report annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
5. Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program and writes and places advertisements.
6. Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
7. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
8. Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
9. Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
10. Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
11. Completes employment verification and reference checks.
12. Responsible for tracking time using selected task software.
13. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
1. Human Resources Capacity.
2. Problem Solving/Analysis.
3. Project Management.
4. Communication Proficiency.
5. Ethical Conduct.
6. Time Management
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
All interested and qualified candidates please submit your resume to Karen!
|Established Company in the Shreveport/Bossier area is seeking a Lab Technician.
This position is Temp to Full Time.
Prior Lab Tech Experience is required.
Related Degree preferred.
Qualified applicants should be available at any time.
Position will probably have a lot of overtime.
$17.00 per hour.
All Qualified and Interested applicants should respond with their resumes ASAP! |
|#Multiple Positions||Professional Placement|
|Local company in Shreveport-Bossier area seeking Accountants. Requires candidates with a degree in Accounting or another related field and a minimum of three years working experience. Knowledge of MS Office and Quickbooks is a plus. Candidates who are CPA eligible are also a plus. Please respond immediately with your resume and call 318-869-3494 and ask for Madison to schedule an appointment today!|