|Regional Sales Director|
|Excellent opportunity! Shreveport wholeseller of industrial related materials looking for Regional Sales Director for 5 state region. Will lead a team of 13-15 Territory Managers. Must have strong leadership and organizational skills and be able to inspire, energize and create enthusiasm with team members and customers.
•5+ years experience in sales management
•College degree and/or extensive sales leadership experience
•Ability to travel 75% of month, typically home on weekends
•Basic residential construction knowledge and familiarity with tools, plumbing, electrical, etc
Good base salary with bonus opportunities, mileage allowance, Health and Life insurance benefits, dental and vision available, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
If you are a mature, driven and team focused leader, please respond with resume or call 318-869-3494 to schedule an appointment with Laura.
|Recruiter for Large Manufacturing|
|Local Shreveport company is seeking a Recruiter. Requirements: -Bachelors degree or some college with equivalent work experience -2+ years experience with recruiting coordination in a fast paced environment -Experience in an agency recruiting environment highly preferred Exceptional organization skills and high attention to detail -Highly skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Outlook, Excel etc.) -Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and be pro-active -Experience staffing manufacturing, steel, and/or tube facilities -Strong communication skills with experience working in a friendly team environment Respond with resume immediately and contact Karen at 318-869-3494 to schedule an appointment today!|
|Manager, Product Disposition|
|Local Shreveport company seeking a Manager of Product Disposition. Applicant must provide a minimum of three professional references and must pass a drug screen to be considered for this position. Position Responsibilities:
• Direct oversight of employees in the Operations, Quality area engaged in the disposition (approval or rejection) of active and inactive (i.e. excipients) raw materials, components, bulk drug product and finished drug product.
• Development and performance management of direct reports including: training, coaching and mentoring, goal setting, performance evaluation and feedback.
• Ensures all work is performed and documented according to approved standard operating procedures, in general compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and in timely manner consistent with the agreed upon manufacturing schedule.
• Supports the utilization of SAP inspection plans, inspection lots, quality notifications and other elements of the system related to the disposition and stock status of lots and inventory controlled by this system.
• Ensures understanding of company safety requirements for direct reports.
• Assists the Manager, Quality Operations in the collection and use of metrics to monitor and the quality, timeliness, efficiency and effectiveness of activities Operations Quality and helps lead initiatives to drive improvement.
• Assists the Manager, Operations Quality in the development and justification of expense and capital budgets and staffing requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree with preference in a science related to pharmaceutical manufacturing.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and supervise staff. Prior experience in a Supervisory role is preferred.
• Ability to effectively utilize computers in the conduct of day to day activities with experience with SAP desireable.
|Local high-end retail company seeking a Sales Assistant. This position requires a minimum of a 2-year degree, above average skills in Microsoft Office (including Excel) and 3+ years of sales experience. Looking for previous experience w/ POS software and light Photoshop skills. Work hours will vary, but more than likely will consist of 8:30am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday, and will include working every other Saturday from 9:00am - 3:00pm. Please submit your resume immediately.|
|Industrial Outside Sales|
|Premiere nationwide distributor of industrial supplies has a great opportunity for experienced Outside Salespersons. East Texas and Shreveport, LA territory. Metalworking experience a plus. Knowledge of cutting tools, CNC machines, etc. helpful. Minimum two years of recent outside sales experience required. Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Must be able to travel daily within territory. Occasional overnight travel. Competitive compensation package, salary + commission, excellent benefits. Please respond immediately with resume or call 318-869-3494 for an appointment with Laura.|
|Inside Team Supervisor|
|Do you have the supervisory experience and people skills to manage a small team of seasoned inside sales/service professionals? Successful nationwide distributor of industrial supplies seeks an experienced Supervisor over their Inside Sales and Service team.
Also, support outside sales team, supervise administrative reporting for branch, visit customers to assess needs and establish rapport, travel to suppliers to increase product knowledge, train branch associates. Supervise branch accounts receivable functions. Act as point of contact for all communication with the call center and help resolve issues.
Minimum of 3 years sales/customer service experience required, including 1 year related industry experience AND at least two years of supervisory experience. Advanced customer service skills and excellent written and oral communication skills required. Computer literacy and proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software required. Must have valid driver's license and ability to travel.
Shreveport location. Competitive salary. Excellent benefits package. If you are a mature, dependable team leader who is looking for a new challenge, please respond immediately with resume or call 318-869-3494 to schedule an appointment with Laura.
|Aviation Mechanical Drafter|
|Local Shreveport company seeking an Aviation Mechanical Drafter. Drug screens are required for this position. Wage range of $18 - $26 per hour, based on experience. Requirements: Uses computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs. Creates and revises production drawings (detail and assembly drawings). Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to system or project. Utilizes knowledge of various engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings. Drafts detailed multi-view drawings of piece parts and assemblies. Draws finished designs from sketches. Communicates with Tooling, QA, Engineering, and Manufacturing regarding new and revised prints. Qualifications: Technical drafting degree or 4 years minimum design work experience required. AutoCAD 2010 experience required. Able to work with minimum supervision and capable of self-checking for completeness and accuracy of work produced. Geometric dimensioning and tolerance experience a plus. Aerospace industry experience a plus. Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Excellent Benefits Include: (Benefits start on the first of the month following hire date) 100% Employer paid for Major Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX Company paid Basic Life Company paid Short-Term Disability 401K with Match Program Long Term Disability is available as is Supplemental Life Insurance Full-Time Position Scheduled Working hours are: Monday – Thursday, 7:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 7:00am – 11:00am|
|Responsible for the implementation and transition of new clients from sales to customer support following the prescribed workflow documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
•Review initial new client paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
•Ensure completion of due diligence check.
•Complete Implementation Review Call with client and establish implementation schedule.
•Manage staff requirements for data entry.
•Configure Time & Attendance, HR, and Benefit Administration plans.
•Validate data for demographic and history imports.
•Ensure Company Setup Review is completed prior to first payroll submission.
•Perform additional related duties as requested or assigned.
•Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
•At least three (3) years experience in payroll and support systems preferred.
•Experience in human resources beneficial.
•FPC (may obtain within one year of hire)
Skills and Abilities:
•Ability to manage multiple implementations and handle multiple tasks with little supervision;
•Above average technical knowledge;
•Knowledge of computer software and systems;
•Above average mathematical skills and knowledge;
•Professional manner and appearance;
•Above average planning and organizing skills;
Special Job Conditions:
•Must be able to work in an environment in which constant deadlines exist.
•Must be able to work scheduled hours for position with adjustment to hours as necessary to meet client needs.
•Must understand all company guidelines, procedures, and workflow.
|Commercial Insurance Sales|
|Successful Bossier City agency is looking for licensed P&C agent for sales or customer service position. Need to be professional, dependable, and trustworthy. May be willing to train a hard worker without experience. Base salary plus commission. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen. If this sounds like the job for you, please respond immediately with resume! |
|Licensed Insurance Agent|
|Established Shreveport-Bossier City area agency looking for licensed commercial P&C agent for fulltime position. Experience preferred but may consider those who have recent license with limited experience. Please respond asap with resume or call 318-869-3494 to schedule an appointment to register.|
|Validation Engineer Manager|
*Provides on-going validation and revalidation of process improvements for manufacturing and packaging processes, equipment, and site facilities
*Conducts and manages scale-up and technology transfers for new business opportunities
*Writes and executes validation protocols for processing and packaging equipment, manufacturing processes, cleaning, and facility
*Writes validation reports for process planning, development and implementation
*Conducts statistic assessment for process validation and control
*Provides scale-up and process knowledge for developing bids for new contract manufacturing and packaging
*Trains personnel and writes procedures for new equipment and processes
*Explores process improvement opportunities
*Serves as the technical expert for various processes and or equipment
*B.S. degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Engineering or Technical discipline
*Five or more years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry (oral dosage forms) or Pharmaceutical or related Industry
*Thorough knowledge of cGMP’s, pharmaceutical processing, process and equipment validation and documentation
*SUPAC experience in the pharmaceutical industry
*Experience in one or more of the following areas: Solid dosage manufacturing, liquids and creams manufacturing, and, Packaging |
•Proficient in AutoCAD 2010 or newer.
•Experience with Autodesk Inventor / Product Design Suite and/or SolidWorks is a plus.
•Handle incoming CAD Department inquiries
•Review drawing requests for completeness.
•Prepare Art, Die, Fabrication, and Submittal types of drawings.
•Prepare full size templates for manufacturing and customer use
•Help develop and implement Engineering Drafting Standard
•Develop and recommend solutions to design problems
•Check and review drawings
•Answer questions from internal and external customers as required
Local Shreveport-Bossier company is an employee owned company. As an employee, you will be allowed to share in the value and growth of the company and accumulate ownership in the stock of the company, at no cost to you. Also offers Health, Dental, Voluntary Term Life insurance and Disability benefits as well as a comprehensive 401k Retirement Plan and paid time off.
|Executive Administrative Assistant|
|Local Shreveport Company is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant!! Applicants must be Accomplished Experienced with assisting top executives for a company Requirements: Louisiana Notary $40k-$50k based on experience and qualifications! Monday - Friday 8am-5pm. NO WEEKENDS!! |
|Local Payroll Company has a couple openings for an Account Manager Position.
•Provide System AND Payroll processing support to clients.
•Heavy Customer Service
•Higher level education or college degree
•3 years’ experience minimum in payroll and systems support
•Relative Technical client Account support and Management
•FPC or other payroll and/or accounting certifications a plus
•Above average Math skills
•Excellent work ethic
Salary and Hours:
•Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
All interested and qualified applicants are urged to respond with a resume IMMEDIATELY! If you are already registered, please call to schedule an update.
|A local Church Daycare and Preschool is seeking a qualified Daycare Director.
The purpose of this position is to minister in the body of Christ by administering and providing overall direction and management of the daycare, and to provide leadership and supervision of all daycare staff. This is to be accomplished through consistent communications with, and under the direct supervision of the Senior Pastor, daycare board chair and/or the daycare board.
• Education as required in the Louisiana Class B minimum standards guide
• General knowledge of sound business practices
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good human relation skills in dealing with personnel matters and parent issues
• Good computer and technology skills
• Current CPR and First Aid certification
• Adhere to the Book of Discipline of the United Methodist Church in all professional matters related to the daycare
• Administer the day-to-day operations of the daycare program in keeping with its policies and procedures
• Know and maintain all licensing standards
• Be on the premises (or designate a qualified staff member to act as director) during operating hours
• Meet with various church committees, prepare reports, and provide information when requested
• Plan and distribute a weekly menu in accordance with state standards
• Post tuition fee payments to customer accounts in the computer
• Assist daycare board in planning an annual budget and operation the program within the budget
• Plan equipment space both outdoor and indoor. Keep inventory of all equipment, making sure it is maintained and in good condition
• Assist in planning and supervising developments in education and child development
• Enroll children in compliance with program policies. Keep an up-to-date record on each child in the facility, making sure all appropriate forms are complete and that shot records are up-to-date
• Interview parents of prospective enrollees, arrange for a tour of the facility, and be available to answer any questions
• Provide a handbook for parents to familiarize themselves with the daycare policies and procedures. Keep parents informed of program activities, new policies and upcoming events
• Be available to counsel with parents
• Administer medicine to children as needed
• Recruit, interview, hire, train, schedule, supervise, document corrective action and terminate personnel
• Provide face to face annual evaluations for all personnel
• Report all personnel matters to the Daycare Board – including names and background of all newly hired employees and reasons for any employee who is terminated
• Maintain a complete employment file on each employee and update annually as required by state licensing
• Arrange for substitutes as needed
• Update an employee handbook annually or as policy changes are made
• Plan and conduct quarterly staff meetings as required by state licensing
• Plan and implement ways for staff members to meet requirements for continuing education
Must pass Background and Drug Screen
All interested, qualified applicants are urged to respond immediately with resume!
|Outside Sales Professional|
|Tire and lube company seeking an outgoing Outside Sales Professional for Lufkin area. (100 mile radius)
•Established route, commercial accounts.
•Previous outside sales experience required.
•Automotive experience a plus.
•Base plus commission, company car *avg. salary $60k-$70k*.
Must pass drug screen, criminal background check and have good driving record.
Please respond immediately with cover letter and resume.
|#Multiple Positions||Professional Placement|
|Local company in Shreveport-Bossier area seeking Accountants. Requires candidates with a degree in Accounting or another related field and a minimum of three years working experience. Knowledge of MS Office and Quickbooks is a plus. Candidates who are CPA eligible are also a plus. Please respond immediately with your resume and call 318-869-3494 and ask for Madison to schedule an appointment today!|