|Aviation Mechanical Drafter|
|Have a passion for flight?
Enjoy seeing your drawings come to life?
Then this may be just the position you've been looking for all your life!
Aviation Mechanical Drafter Needed:
Requirements: FIRST AND FOREMOST, CREATIVITY!
•Uses computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs.
•Creates and revises production drawings (detail and assembly drawings).
•Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to system or project.
•Utilizes knowledge of various engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
•Drafts detailed multi-view drawings of piece parts and assemblies.
•Communicates with Tooling, QA, Engineering, and Manufacturing regarding new and revised prints.
•Technical drafting degree OR 4 years minimum design work experience required.
•AutoCAD 2010 experience required.
•Self-starter w/ability to work with little supervision.
•Geometric dimensioning and tolerance experience a plus.
•Aerospace industry experience a plus.
•Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Excellent Benefits Include:(Benefits start on the first of the month following hire date)
•100% Employer paid for Major Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX
•Company paid Basic Life
•Company paid Short-Term Disability
•401K with Match Program
•Long Term Disability is available as is Supplemental Life Insurance
•Scheduled Working hours are:
◦Monday – Thursday, 7:00am – 5:00pm
◦Friday 7:00am – 11:00am
|Payroll Project Manager|
|Fast Growing Shreveport/Bossier Company is in need of a Project Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Review initial new client paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
• Ensure completion of due diligence check..
• Complete Implementation Review Call with client and establish implementation schedule.
• Configure company setup in our systems.
• Manage staff requirements for data entry.
• Configure Time & Attendance, HR, and Benefit Administration plans.
• Validate data for demographic and history imports.
• Ensure Company Setup Review is completed prior to first payroll submission.
• Perform additional related duties as requested or assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• At least three (3) years’ experience in payroll and support systems preferred.
• Experience in human resources beneficial.
• FPC (may obtain within one year of hire)
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong customer service focus;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to manage multiple implementations and handle multiple tasks with little supervision;
• Above average technical knowledge;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word & Excel
• Great Data Entry/Typing skills
Must be able to pass a background check & drug screen.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Benefits: Great Benefits Package
All INTERESTED and QUALIFIED applicants should submit their resumes TODAY!
|Manufacturers in the Shreveport-Bossier City area are seeking AutoCAD Operators.
Specific areas of responsibility may include (but are not limited to):AutoCAD LT 2006, AutoCAD 2010 or newer, 2D and/or 3D experience
Experience with Autodesk Inventor / Product Design Suite or SolidWorks is a plus!
Prepare Art, Die, Fabrication, and Submittal types of drawings
Prepare full size templates for manufacturing and customer use
Plan layouts for CNC machines
Reverse engineer parts in order to create electronic drawings
Help enforce the Engineering Drafting Standard
Answer questions from internal and external customers as required
Excellent Benefits Packages, some including 401k retirement plans**Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Interested and qualified candidates are should submit their resume ASAP! Applicants already registered with Jean Simpson Personnel Services should call!
|Shreveport-Bossier mattress store searching for outgoing salesperson. Looking for someone who loves working with the public and enjoys retail work.Must be professional, friendly and dependable.Base plus commission sales, insurance benefits offered.Hours between 10am-7pm M-Sat and Sun noon-6pm.Typically off one weekend a month. Please respond with resume if this position sounds like the job for you.|
|Lufkin Location Needs Automotive Industry Outside Sales Professional |
|Tire and lube company seeking an outgoing Outside Sales Professional for Lufkin area. (100 mile radius)
•Established route, commercial accounts.
•Previous outside sales experience required.
•Automotive experience a plus.
•Base plus commission, company car *avg. salary $60k-$70k*.
Must live in Lufkin or nearby as this job will work out of the Lufkin store daily.
Must pass drug screen, criminal background check and have good driving record.
Please respond immediately with cover letter and resume.
|Safety, Health, & Environmental Manager|
|Leading company in the Shreveport, Louisiana area is seeking a Safety,Health & Environmental Manager!
• Provide technical and regulatory expertise to ensure compliant, safe work places, and continuous improvement of OS/IH and ER programs.
• Conduct field OS/IH and ER program reviews to assess compliance
• Participate on site safety committees/teams
• Responsible for completing and coordinating assigned OS/IH and ER activities and projects, including IH monitoring and ergonomic assessments
• Responsible for supporting incident investigation and reporting
Participate in project reviews to identify and resolve SH&E issues/opportunities
• B.S. degree or equivalent in a Safety, Health or Environmental field
• 5-10 years experience leading SH&E effort at a manufacturing or distribution site, preferably pharmaceutical
• Must be thoroughly familiar with OSHA, DOL, DEQ and other regulatory requirements
• Knowledge of cGMP’s and processing equipment and hazards
• Must possess good computer skills
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
SALARY Range 65k-90k with 12% Bonus Opp.
Qualified Applicants submit your resume TODAY!
|Retail Manager for Automotive Tire & Repair |
|Shreveport-Bossier franchise seeks experienced automotive related retail manager for store management position.
•Sales and Return on investment to establishment
•Inventory and assets control
•All training, Salary reviews, Sales, Seminars & Meetings, etc.
•Oversee monthly budgets & daily control
•Automotive/mechanical experience required.
•Company Car & Fuel
•Bonus Structure off store profits
Store hours are Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat 7am-5pm. Manager will be expected to put in extended hours, especially during training. Must pass a criminal background check, drug screen, motor vehicle report and credit check. Please respond immediately with resume if this sounds like the job for you.
|Sr. Chemist- Lab Chemist III- The position will be part of a team of Chemists in the Quality Control laboratory that supports the analytical testing of pharmaceutical raw materials, finished products, in-process materials, cleaning validation activities, and the development and validation of analytical test methods. The department provides analytical services to manufacturing, Technical Services, Validation and new material qualifications. All activities are performed in accordance with specifications, standard operating procedures, approved test methods and/or protocols, strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations of FDA and the company's departmental policies.
• Bachelor Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry is required.
• Minimum 5 years+ experience working in a quality control laboratory of the pharmaceutical industry with adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations of FDA is highly desirable.
• Work requires thorough understanding and proficiency in the use of HPLC, GC, IR, TOC, KF, UV/VIS Spectroscopy, Dissolution and wet chemistry and other analytical techniques.
• Knowledge of the following: Safety and hazardous waste requirements, Data acquisition applications and databases, USP Pharmacopeia, and laboratory safety and hazardous waste practices.
• Work requires the ability, initiative, and judgment to perform detailed technical work outlined in procedures with minimum supervision along side with experienced chemists in the laboratory.
• Analytical methods development/validation/qualification experience is highly desirable.
• Knowledge and on the job experience with (1) Microbiology of Pharmaceutical raw materials, product, and environment testing, (2) SAP, and (3) Empower Data system is highly desirable.
All qualified and interested applicants should submit their resumes TODAY!
|Manager Trainees for Mutli-State Finance Company|
|Manager Trainees Needed for Multi-state Finance Company
Finance company located in Shreveport, LA looking for motivated and dedicated management trainees to complete 12 month training program. Once successfully completed, earn promotion to Manager at one of the branch locations within a 5 state region.
Earn a solid base salary plus incentives and exceptional benefits
Receive paid Holidays, 401K, paid vacation and more.
Manager Trainee responsibilities include
•assisting with branch management
•assist in hiring, training and staff development
Must be willing to relocate to any location within AL, MS, LA, MO, IL at the end of training program.
Must have good credit or no previous credit.
College degree a plus, but not required. Even motivated recent high school graduates may be considered.
Must pass criminal background check, credit check and drug screen.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Don't let it slip by... Apply TODAY!
|Industrial Maintenance Mechanic|
|Established and growing company in the Shreveport area is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic that will maintain production and quality by ensuring proper operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
• 5+ Years’ experience in Equipment Maintenance
• Technical Understanding and application of fabrication; mig, tig and arc welding, drill and tap holes
• Basic electrical troubleshooting.
• Practical knowledge and application of basic safety practices and use of power tools
• Ability to work with minimal supervision. Shows concern for quality work.
• Attention to detail.
Essential Job Functions:
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on production equipment, motors, conveyor systems, support equipment by following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling assemblies using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools. After dismantling uses experience to find the root cause that caused the defect and or breakdown
• Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
• Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
• Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Responsible for reporting issues related to Food Packaging safety or quality.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Hours: Night Shift 7 p.m. - 7a.m.
Salary: $37k - $42k DOE
|Payroll Account Manager|
|Local Payroll Company has a couple openings for an Account Manager Position.
Provide System AND Payroll processing support to clients.
Heavy Customer Service
Higher level education or college degree3 years’ experience minimum in payroll and systems support
Relative Technical client Account support and Management
FPC or other payroll and/or accounting certifications a plus
Above average Math skills
Excellent work ethic
Salary and Hours:$33,000-$40,000 DOE
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
All interested and qualified applicants are urged to respond with a resume IMMEDIATELY! If you are already registered, please call to schedule an update.|
|Great Opportunity for Business to Business Sales of 18 Wheeler Parts|
|Outside Salesperson needed for 18 wheelers parts. Business-to-Business sales experience preferred. Training on trucks provided. Become an expert in product knowledge. Cold calling required to prospective customers. Some established accounts provided. Maintain customer contact before, during and after the sale. Need to identify and profile prospective customers. Develop and apply strategies necessary to obtain orders. Keep current on market and customer trends. Looking for candidates who want to excel and succeed!
Day travel required from Shreveport office. Company car provided. Base plus commission. Health, dental, 401k offered. Must pass drug screen, back ground check and have good driving record.
Interested AND Qualified Applicants submit your resume ASAP!!
|Quick Service Restaurant Manager - Natchitoches|
|Great opportunity in Natchitoches, LA for enthusiastic, customer service driven leaders with a strong work ethic and coaching ability. Top managers can make as much as $70k-$100k a year!
Some of the best performers had no restaurant experience when they started. They are more interested in leadership skills, excellent customer service experience, enthusiasm, strong work ethic and coaching ability!
Extensive training is provided. By the end of your training development, you will be eager to run your own store and make a difference in the lives of the people who work for you and your surrounding community!
Ideal Candidate Traits include:
2-3 years management experience or college degree
Ability to work a flexible schedule of 50 hours a week including mornings, nights, weekends
Outstanding communication and delegation skills
Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits
Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships
Basic accounting skills
Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
Must be able to measure performance
Benefits we offer:
Comprehensive health and dental insurance paid while training
Paid time off
Competitive wages including monthly bonus potential
Training and development
Closed on major holidays
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
If you feel you are the right person for this opportunity, please respond immediately with resume or call 318-869-3494 to schedule an appointment to register.
|Shreveport company seeks an experienced accountant. Experience with accounting for nursing homes or skilled nursing facilities a plus but not required.
•Full accounting cycle for 5 – 6 nursing homes and related corporate entities from subsidiary ledger reconciliation and adjusting journal entries through preparation of monthly financial statements
•Daily cash transaction and balance reporting
•Reconciliation of quarterly payroll reports to general ledger
•Annual audit paperwork preparation
Skills and qualifications:
•Accounting degree or related bachelor’s degree with minimum 12 hours of accounting (beginning and intermediate principles)
•5 – 10 years of broad general accounting experience
•Computer, 10-key calculator and reconciling skills
-Experience with GAAP
•Good with multi-tasking and prioritizing
Software applications used:
•American HealthTech (industry specific software) – previous experience not necessary
•Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Hours are Mon – Fri 8:00 to 5:00.
Dress code is casual, but conservative.
Must pass background check and drug screen.
Please respond immediately with resume or call Laura at 318-869-3494 to schedule an appointment to register.
|O&G Instrumentation - Inside Sales|
|Shreveport Bossier area company seeks an outgoing, customer service driven Inside Sales person. You will take care of customers, build relationships, respond to commercial and technical requirements of RFIs and RFPs. Must be able to articulate technology and product positioning of control valves and instrumentation to both business and technical users. You will give quotes, manage the evaluation stage of the sales process and work with the sales team.
Hours are 7am-4pm M-F. Base plus commission. This job will be temp to hire. Benefits are available to permanent employees. Must pass drug screen and background check. Please respond with resume or call 318-869-3494 to schedule an appointment to register.
|Inside Sales Representative|
|Local Waste Management Company is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join their team.
Summary of Functions:
This position generates revenue growth by utilizing a consultative selling approach to gain new business and to retain current company customers. The ISR is responsible for achieving budgeted sales goals by developing and implementing sound prospecting and retention strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
•Develop lists of prospective accounts and key contacts, typically for front-end load.
•Cold call companies in proximity of clients to build business. Operations may identify specific areas or routes to focus efforts.
•Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills.
•Enter intelligence gathered into Salesforce system to understand client, contacts, estimate needs and when current contract with a hauler expires.
•Look for opportunities for ongoing temporary roll-offs. (construction and home building)
•Handle objections effectively and provide solutions in order to win and or retain partner business.
•Formulate as favorable contract terms for the company as possible and draw up agreement from template contract.
•Present terms clearly and satisfy client’s needs, e.g. expected weights, rate increases, duration, property damage, pick-up schedule.
•Meets or exceeds sales activity goals for new sales and retention.
•Obtain client’s signature on contract and pass to Sales Manager for approval and processing.
•Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through proactive prospect and retention processes.
•Communicate and work with the Sales Manager to resolve unique customer issues and concerns.
•Develop creative and cost-effective solutions for complex customer needs while maintaining profit margin objectives.
•Identify opportunities to upsell and cross sell existing customers.
•UP to 25% travel occasionally overnight may be necessary
•Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience.
•3 years experience working in sales with proven record of success, preference for 2 years contract sales experience (I.E. copiers, uniforms, etc.)
•Good Communication skills, both verbal and written.
•Works well with employees, the general public and city officials.
•Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc.)
•Knowledge of Salesforce or comparable CRM tool is a plus.
•Thorough knowledge of industry and competitors’ practices (gained through experience) to find opportunities, estimate weights and pricing, and handle objections.
•Good numeracy skills to estimate pricing and calculate margins.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: Base Salary + Commission DOE!
Must be able to pass background check & drug screen.
All QUALIFIED and INTERESTED applicants, submit your resume today!
|Waste Management Outside Sales Representative|
|Local Shreveport/Bossier City Waste Management Company is seeking a Outside Sales Representative to join their team.
Summary of Functions:
The Sales Representative locates opportunities in an assigned geographic area (territory), with a focus on increasing the density of clients in specific locations (i.e. adjacent to existing clients to enhance margins). The rep identifies prospects and makes cold calls to initiate sales meetings. The rep matches prospect’s needs to the company’s services and aims to secure long-term partnerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop lists of prospective accounts and key contacts, typically for front-end load.
• Cold call companies in proximity of clients to build business. Operations may identify specific areas or routes to focus efforts.
• Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Enter intelligence gathered into Salesforce system to understand client, contacts, estimate needs and when current contract with a hauler expires.
• Look for opportunities for ongoing roll-offs (manufacturers, recycling, construction).
• Present the company’s services, advantages and pricing (in context of their business type, expected weights and competitive pricing).
• Handle objections effectively and seek to close a sale or establish next steps.
• Formulate as favorable contract terms for the company as possible and draw up agreement from template contract.
• Present terms clearly and satisfy client’s needs, e.g. expected weights, rate increases, duration, property damage, pick-up schedule.
• Meets or exceeds sales activity goals for new sales.
• Obtain client’s signature on contract and pass to Sales Manager for approval and processing.
• Periodic overnight travel is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience.
• 5 years’ experience working in outside sales with proven record of success preference for 2 years contract sales experience (I.E. copiers, uniforms, etc.)
• Good Communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Works well with employees, the general public and city officials.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc.)
• Knowledge of Salesforce or comparable CRM tool is a plus.
• Thorough knowledge of industry and competitors’ practices (gained through experience) to find opportunities, estimate weights and pricing, and handle objections.
• Good numeracy skills to estimate pricing and calculate margins.
• This position requires frequent driving must be able to pass an MVR check
Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen, and MVR check
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Salary: DOE! Base + Commission
Benefits: Great Benefits Package
DON’T LET THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY!
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO LAURA TODAY!!
|Manager Trainees for Fun! New! Fast Casual Restaurant|
|GREATopportunities for General Manager and Assistant Manager Trainees for an exciting new Fast Casual restaurant in the Shreveport-Bossier area! Nothing like it in town! Looking for leaders who are bright, organized and outgoing to direct daily operations and lead employees. Looking for personable, friendly, customer focused managers who can provide leadership by generating excitement, enthusiasm and a positive attitude among their team.
Positions open for General Manager Trainees and Assistant Manager Trainees. GMs will supervise 3 or more managers and 30-50 employees. Both positions MUST be able to work any and all shifts. 50 hours a week typically. Open 7 days a week 10:30am-9pm, 10pm on weekends. Looking for candidates with a stable job history. Job hoppers need not apply.
MUST be able to go out of town for mandatory training for a six week period...will be able to return home some weekends if desired. Benefits include vacation time and company paid health insurance for employee, with option to purchase coverage for spouse/family. Competitive salaries. Must pass background check and drug screen.
If this great opportunity sounds like the perfect job for you, please respond immediately with resume to Laura.
|.NET Software Developer
This company is seeking an experienced professional to join their Product Development team as a .NET Software Developer. The right applicant will enjoy work variety and have strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and possess previous programming experience and strong technical knowledge of computers and software solutions. This position is responsible for providing programming support for our existing proprietary solutions, and the programming development of new software solutions/applications.
· Participate in the analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s suite of software solutions for our gaming/casino clients.
· Develop and debug complex code, conduct code reviews, and mentor other developers on coding in alignment with industry best practices.
· Collaborates team members to deliver software solutions.
· Define detailed functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business requirements.
· Maintain team's alignment with software development best practices and ensure quality standards are met or exceeded.
· Provide functional and technical documentation.
· Additional duties as assigned by management.
Tasks may include, but not limited:
· Work independently as well as in a small collaborative team environment using an LEAN development process.
· Responsible for designing, implementing and testing front end web and windows based solutions, business layers and database solutions in SQL Server.
· Effectively communicate with clients about project requirements throughout application existence.
· Participate in reviews and designs of new or existing complex software solutions.
· Generate clean, functional, interactive user interfaces through proven standards and designs utilizing latest technologies.
· Create new or enhance existing complex software solutions using object-oriented programming methodologies.
· Apply existing and introduce new and approved technologies to develop solutions.
· Participate in the application of principles, theories and concepts and use of methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects.
· Experience with ASP.net, C# or VB.Net (C# preferred, both a plus), .NET framework 2.0 to 4.0
· Experience with IIS 6 & 7 configuration settings.
· Experience in developing Web Services (WCF Plus).
· Experience with XML.
· Proficient in the use of .NET, and SQL Server (SQL Syntax and Stored Procedures)
· Write and understand complex SQL statements
· Proficient in building Windows Desktop Applications in .NET
· Possess strength in analysis and design.
· Adapt to the existing standards and processes, and document business requirements.
· Possess exceptional interpersonal skills, and demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
· At least 3 years of experience in programming preferred - VB.NET or Cit.NET.
· Degree in a technology field preferred.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated sound decision-making skills.
· Demonstrated leadership skills preferred.
· Possesses problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to manage customer expectations.
· Microsoft certification (MCPD/MCSD), a plus.
Benefits for a .NET Software Developer (upon completion of ninety (90) day probationary period)
· Health benefits/insurance.
· Sick Leave.
|Environmental, Safety, & Health Specialist|
|Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist – lsb – 195086
Great Opportunity for Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist
Shreveport manufacturer is seeking an EH&S Specialist to assist the plant EH&S Manager in the day-to-day management of environmental affairs and occupational safety and health matters at the plant. This position works closely with and assists the site’s EH&S Manager in the coordination and implementation of programs and activities that assure compliance with applicable local, state and federal environmental and occupational safety and health regulations.
2. Principal Responsibilities of the EH&S Technician:
· Support and participate in direct interaction with local, state and federal governmental EH&S regulatory agencies, including on-site inspectors from these agencies.
· Help establish pro-active occupational health and safety programs for accident and injury prevention (e.g., ergonomics).
· Participate on EH&S program improvement team(s).
· Conduct site inspections and program evaluations.
· Assist with the evaluation and selection of personal protective equipment.
· Help evaluate new processes, chemicals and equipment prior to their purchase/use at the facility.
· Assist with the evaluation of the plant’s EH&S program elements annually.
· Review accident/incident reports and follow-up action plans. Participate in accident investigations, as appropriate.
· Schedule and observe required EH&S testing activities performed by outside contractors and consultants..
· Collect EH&S samples and submits them to accredited laboratories for testing..
· Implement programs for the recognition, evaluation and control of physical and chemical hazards.
· Conduct internal investigations and audits to maintain compliance with EH&S issues on an ongoing basis.
· Assist the plant EH&S Manager as required.
3. Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Bachelor of Science Degree
· Formal commitment to gain knowledge of EH&S regulations and their applicability to manufacturing processes and equipment through additional education and/or training.
· Hands-on experience in the air and water permitting process
· Hands-on experience in the handling, storage, manifesting and disposal of hazardous wastes including employee training and record keeping provisions of RCRA
· Hands-on experience in the implementation and coordination of OSHA General Industry Standards specifically Hazard Communication, Lockout /Tag out, Confined Space, Respiratory Protection, Industrial Lift Trucks, and Silica
· Knowledge of environmental sampling and analysis techniques and protocols
· Experience with SDS management systems preferred
· Industrial hygiene sampling experience including sample media requirements and sampling; analysis techniques and protocols
· Work experience in manufacturing or heavy industrial preferred
· Board certified PE, CIH, CSP, OR CHMM a plus
· Experience in Security management preferred
Must pass background check and drug screen. Competitive salary and benefits. Please respond immediately with resume or call Laura at 318-869-3494 to schedule an appointment to register.
|Shreveport-Bossier area audiology practice is looking for a Louisiana licensed audiologist to join their busy team. Hearing aid experience a plus but not mandatory. Will consider a Hearing Instrument Specialist certification. Must be able to use computer and feel comfortable using Noah and hearing aid programs. Part-time or full-time possibility.
•Conducting hearing tests
•Consultations, demonstrations and recommendations based off the hearing evaluation
•Counseling patients on hearing loss, proper hearing aid usage and expectations
•Fit, adjustment, repair and modifications of hearing aids
Must have a professional, friendly and caring attitude and professional appearance. Must pass background check and drug screen.
ALL INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR RESUMES TO LAURA TODAY!
|#Multiple Positions||Professional Placement|
|Local company in Shreveport-Bossier area seeking Accountants. Requires candidates with a degree in Accounting or another related field and a minimum of three years working experience. Knowledge of MS Office and Quickbooks is a plus. Candidates who are CPA eligible are also a plus. Please respond immediately with your resume and call 318-869-3494 and ask for Madison to schedule an appointment today!|